In search of the lost dignity of man under the motto
A piece of happiness
July 19 — July 22, 2019 in Ladenburg
The WaLa Film Festival is looking for the lost human dignity in the whole world, wants to focus on, research, and analyze it, because human tragedies and human rights crises are universal even in this day and age. Responsible for the organization and realization of the festival is the association »WaLa Freundschaft e.V.« around the initiator Mohammad Hassan Nazeri
- Young men and women who weave their fate with a thread 7. August 2019
- WaLa 2019 – who got “a piece of happiness”? 2. August 2019
- Report of the Selection Committee 20. June 2019
- The origins of the WaLa tapestry awards 6. June 2019
- A Piece of Happiness 17. May 2019
We would like to thank our donors and sponsors
• epicto GmbH Veranstaltungs- und Konferenztechnik
• Elke-Laszker-Tietz Stiftung
• ICL BK Giulini GmbH
• ZONTA Club Weinheim e.V.
• ROTARY – Hilfe Schriesheim – Lobdengau
• Stadt Ladenburg
• Jugendzentrum “Kiste”
• Evangelische Kirchengemeinde Ladenburg
• Edeka Keller Aktiv Markt
• Dr. Meinhard Georg
as well as all private donors from the bottom of our hearts for your generous support!
WaLa Freundschaft e. V.
IBAN DE 33670505050039807335